!!! This is the GENUINE VERSION of Smargo SmartReader+, not a Clone or an imitation !!!
This state of the art reader provides you almost unlimited possibilities. The pure USB reader enables full RS232 communication over USB. It is not only ISO7816 compatible but IS 100% ISO7816. The integrated USB to Serial converter enables the SmartReader Plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications.
Existing 3rd party software can be used through the Com Port, although connected through USB. Currently 3rd party software requires a Phoenix/Smartmouse compatible reader through a Serial/COMport.
The fullspeed USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compliant) interface and powerfull CPU ensures the fastest communication possible. The high-end design of the reader is very firm and of high quality.
The firmware is flashable and upgradable. Future smartcards and features can be added without the need for new hardware.
The desktop software will be updated frequently. When needed a firmware upgrade will be available for free.
A built in frequency generator makes it possible to generate all regularly used smartcard frequencies automatically.
The SmartReader is an USB cardreader /programmer based on a powerful ATMEL ARM 91 processor. The SmartReader + incorporates an integrated USB to Serial converter, which enables the SmartReader plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications.
The SmartReaders supports besides Linux/Windows computers and receivers like Octagon SF-1018 HD PVR Linux Twin, various Linux and Windows applications for PCI-DVB or USB-DVB.
- Powerfull ARM 91 Thumb Processor
- High-performance 32-bit RISC Architecture
- High-density 16-bitInstruction Set
- 64 Kbytes, organized in 512Pages of 128 Bytes (Single Plane)
- 16 Kbytes Internal High-speed SRAM, Single-cycle Access at Maximum Speed
- Low-power RC Oscillator, 3 to20 MHz On-chip Oscillator and one PLL
- Supports 3.20, 3.43, 3.69,4.00, 4.36, 4.80, 5.34, 6.00, 6.86, 8.00, 9.61, 12.0 and 16.0 MHz for smartcards (T=0 and T=1)
- No switches on programmer to select the desired mode, automatic frequency controll
- 5V smartcard support
- Frequency/Baudrate autocalculation and Frequency Generator
- Developer guide available.
- Works on all Dreambox Models with USB connection, also on 6 MHz with Dreambox 7025.
- Can be cascaded with more SmartReaders (>100) in 1 system using an USB Hub
- Fullspeed USB1.1/ USB2.0
- Com Port via USB
- No power supply or cables required
- True ISO7816
- Upgradable firmware
- Windows driver available
- The Full speed USB communication ensures fast and correct data transfer to the card
- Compatible with PCI-DVB or USB-DVB devices